Global Aid Society in partnership with
Operation of Hope Worldwide
Charity Number: 871659645RR0001
- For over 30 years Operation of Hope has been sending teams around the world to perform free medical procedures that give kids a chance for a better life.
- In that time, over 4, 856 surgeries have been performed, and over 10,000 families have been impacted.
- Cleft lip and palate occurs in about 1 to 2 per 1000 births in the developed world.
- Patients range in age from 6 months to 60 years old with the majority of patients 6 months to 8 years of age.
- Over the course of ten operating days, over 100 people from various parts of the country will benefit from free surgeries offered by the volunteer group.
- Each surgery costs approximately $250 USD.